Improved efficiency and enhanced connectivity.
Building on the strengths of our analog and MPT 1327 mobile products we have engineered the Tait DMR mobiles with your organisational requirements in mind. Designed for mission critical environments, Tait DMR offers a modern and reliable digital communications solution based on the DMRTier 3 trunking standard.
The TM9300 mobiles offer trunked DMR operation as well as full MPT 1327, and conventional FM functionality in one device. It can roam between DMR and MPT networks.
TM9300 features to improve workforce safety
- Lone Worker as standard
- Crystal-clear voice so the operator and user will understand the message
- Status messaging activated with one touch of a button for quick and easy notifications
- Support for in vehicle repeaters to ensure portable coverage when working a long distance from your vehicle Improve your organisation’s efficiency
- Text messaging for enhanced and unambiguous communications
- Pre-defined status messages for a fast response in common situations
- Trunked operation allows for individual and private calls within designated groups
Facilities to improve network security
- When operating in DMR mode all terminals must be authenticated on the network before they are given access
- Stun and Revive are implemented to temporarily deny a specific mobile access to the network
Designed to perform in demanding environments
- Graphical control head, capable of local or remote operation. The remote configuration can also support a single or dual head.
- Tough die-cast metal chassis with IP54 rated casing, giving protection against dust and splashing water
Voice communications delivering on operational needs
- Trunked DMR, MPT 1327 and analog conventional FM
- Roaming between MPT 1327 and DMR
- Individual calls provide privacy between individuals
- Group calls allow separate teams to communicate amongst themselves without having to listen to irrelevant traffic
- Increased channel capacity with support of up to 2,000 channels
- Analog capability includes Priority and Dual Priority, Editable, Zone and Background Scan
- PSTN dialing allows a user to make phone calls on DMR systems that support telephone interconnect
- Crystal-clear voice quality
- Shared menu structure between 9300 terminals
Complete package with accessories portfolio
- Audio accessories are available including microphones, speakers and a remote kit for hands-free operation in the car
- Variety of power supply units are available for your region and your specific application
- Vehicle installation kits for different mounting options
- Programming and service kits for ease of configuration and set up