The TK-3601D is a license-free dPMR446 and PMR446 UHF digital transceiver. The ready-to-use package comes with a transceiver, rechargeable battery, battery charger, mains adapter and belt clip. The TK-3601D is perfect for professional applications requiring a license-free, stylish, compact, light and easy to use digital two-way radio.
The TK-3601D is fully compatibility with legacy Analogue PMR 446 radios which means you can continue to use your existing Analogue radios without having to replace them until you need to.
But, what really sets the TK-3601D apart is that it features a second PTT (Push-To-Talk) button which makes it extremely easy to operate in both analogue and digital modes
Despite its light weight and compact dimensions, the TK-3601D is very much built for professional use and to provide reliable communications in all condition. It is Compliant with United States Military Standards (MIL- STD) and offers IP67 protection against dust and immersion, and IP54/55 protection against water jets.
The TK-3601D comes with a high-capacity 3.6v/2200mAh Li-Ion battery to deliver up to 19 hours of operation (battery saver mode on), mains charger and charging cable, while its ability to keep going for a working day without having to charge the battery is great for optimising efficiency.
- EU power supply and UK adaptor
- 1 License-free analogue radio
- Fully compatible with TK-3401DE
- 48 Channels pre-programmed with the 16 Analogue PMR446 Frequencies plus 32 dPMR446 Digital Frequencies
- Supplied with KSC-44SL AC Adapter, KSC-50CR Charger Pocket, KNB-81L Li-ion Battery Pack, KBH-14 Belt Clip and User Manual (English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, Greek & Portuguese)
There are no reviews yet.