About UsWe are a family run business who care about our customers needs. Get to know the team behind Lynn Communications.
Atex equipment is specifically designed for locations where explosive dust and gas occur. Lynn Communications offer a wide range of compliant digital Atex two way radios for this specific application.
Atex radios are specifically designed to ensure employee safety. They comply with Atmospheres Exposable Directives 94/9EC.
Atex radios are organized into protection classes, which are complex but our expert team at Lynn Communications can advise you on the various options and different compliance levels.
- High Visibility – Many radios have blue areas around the case to aid with visibility and easy identification.
- Low Temperature – Certain radios have a guaranteed surface temperature of less than 135 degrees Celsius.
- Non – Slip Casing – Atex radios have a case that can be held securely , even if the user is wearing gloves.
- IP Rating – Atex radios are IP67 rated, offering complete submergibility and protection against dust ingress.
- GPS Location – Many atex units can be tracked using satellite GPS, allowing you to locate a user that is not responding to call. (Extra software is required to avail of this feature)
- Emergency Alerts – The user can press the clearly highlighted emergency button to summon help instantly.
- Transmit Interrupt – This important feature allows designated users to interrupt a conversation in an emergency.
Our recommended Atex two way radio models:
- Motorola DP4401 Ex is a durable radio with Atex gas protection, IP67 liquid and dust protection and integrated GPS. It also offers Bluetooth, Man down and Lone Worker Mode without the need to purchase additional software keys.
- Motorola DP4801 Ex has an easy to read display, Bluetooth, Man Down and Lone Worker modes as standard, and is designed for mining and other industries where combustible gases are common.
- Kenwood NX330 Ex has a full keypad with an easy to read display, Man Down and Lone Worker emergency modes as standard. Designed for industries where loud noise and combustible gases are common