The Hire Package
- Two-way radio equipment with eco-friendly rechargeable batteries
- A fully compatible charging device
- A belt clip or packing case for improved portability
- Licensing for the equipment (if needed)
- A free of charge consultancy service
If you supply us with an active license from Comreg, we will programme your two-way radios to a specific individual frequency.
Customers who rent their radio equipment from us benefit from our knowledge and expertise and our requirement on only using the high-quality material. You can count on our team to provide free professional advice on the best and most recent kit, using radio equipment that meets our expectations in usability and audio quality, such as the famous Motorola DP1400 and DP4400.
The majority of customers won’t need to acquire their own Comreg licence. We provide one that is good for any two-way radio equipment hired from Lynn Communications Ltd.
You must present us with an up-to-date copy of your Comreg license if you plan to program your rented equipment to your own frequency – a service that we carry out free of charge.
Acquiring this type of radio equipment can be a significant upfront investment. And if you have a large site with a lot of staff members, this will only increase. If you need two-way radios only on a temporary basis, then it may not be cost-effective buying them outright. Also, with so many different types of equipment to choose from it can be difficult to know which is the best one for your needs.
For short-term seasonal or other hectic periods or long-term projects, renting two-way radios may be the best solution for you.
Here are a few of the advantages:
- More cost-effective than acquiring the equipment upfront
- Take away the stress from selecting the best radio for your requirements
- You don’t require an Ofcom licence; ours covers you
- No need to worry about repair and maintenance