Lynn Communications stock the all new 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Ex Headset, with cutting edge features such as Bluetooth® wireless communication, environmental listening and level dependent hearing protection, offering next generation of protective communication engineered with the working professional in mind, the 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III EX headset is designed to keep you connected in loud and potentially hazardous noise environments.
The ATEX version can be used for work in industries such as Oil & Gas Industry, Mining and where intrinsic safety products are required. Approved for use in potentially explosive environments in accordance with the ATEX directive and the IECEx scheme for dust, gas and underground mining, whilst still being comfortable for everyday use and extended wearability, utilizing simple functions as not to distract from your daily work routine.
Peltor 3M have designed a world class next generation protective communication headset can be programmed to use depending on your existing two-way radio system to either analog or digital UHF two-way radio transmission, and can be programmed to unique radio frequency channels as needed.
· Hearing Protection for environments with potentially hazardous noise.
· Built-in programmable analog and DMR digital two-way communication radio
· Headset-to-headset communication.
· Up to 70 programmable radio channels.
· Bluetooth® Multipoint Connectivity, for simultaneous, seamless connection.
· Bluetooth® Streaming Wireless Technology A2DP profile support.
· External Connection Jack
· Noise Cancelling Waterproof Speech Microphone (IP68).
· Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands free operation in high noise
· Level Dependent Microphones for ambient listening. Helps improve situational
awareness and communication.
· Push-to-Listen quick activation of Level Dependent Function.
· Stainless Steel Wire Headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage.
· Ghost Voice guided menu in multiple languages
There are no reviews yet.