Powerful DMR repeater for small radio networks
The Hytera RD985 digital repeater is the heart of a multi-site conventional analogue or digital radio network. Offering innovative design and reliability, this repeater delivers excellent coverage with up to 50W power.
- Up to 16 channels
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 50W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode (Pseudo-trunking)
- Operates in conventional Analogue or Digital modes with auto detection between the two
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Four programmable keys to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Advanced heat sink design with thermal-controlled cooling fan ensures reliability during extended use.
- Supports internal duplexer with internal duplexer installation kit (Non-RoHS Compliant)
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RDAC)
- External power supply
- Power-on user logo programming
- Multi-language menu display
- Multiple CTCSS/CDCSS in Analogue and mixed channel
- SIP capability to support telephone interconnect