If you are thinking of harnessing the latest digital protocols – DMR or NXDN – to enhance business efficiency, the NX-1200/1300 has you covered. Our entry level solution offers the widest selection of two-way radios for everyday use. The models also include basic and keypad variations, with or without a high-contrast backlit LCD. Other features include a 7-colour LED indicator and the popular KENWOOD 2-pin audio accessory connector. Mixed-mode operation ensures seamless integration with legacy radios while smoothing the onward migration path to digital. But whatever your specific needs, audio quality is what determines clear voice communications – which is why KENWOOD radios are used under the most grueling RIconditions, like the cockpit of a racing car. Thanks to our extensive experience with professional systems, reliability is second to none. So whatever your radio requirements, KENWOOD’s NX-1200/1300 offers a single platform that’s right for you.
- TDMA 2-slot 12.5 kHz Bandwidth equivalent to 6.25 kHz very narrow bandwidth
- Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 102 361-1, -2 & -3
- Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue modes, even on the same channel. Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- Voice Guide Function
- MIL STD 810 G and IP54/55
- Easy Visible Display – 8-digit LCD model featuring high-contrast, white backlit LCD
- Standard Keypad
There are no reviews yet.